PROMOTORA TURISTICA DE PEÑASCO SA DE CV, better known as PLAYA BONITA RESORT, with address at Paseo Balboa #100, Playa Arenos Bella Vista neighborhood, in the city of Puerto Peñasco, municipality or delegation of Puerto Peñasco, Zip Code 83550, in the state of Sonora, Mexico, and website WWW.PLAYABONITARESORT.COM, is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data, and in this regard we inform you of the following:
The personal information we gather from you will be used for the following purposes, which is necessary for services requested:
- Lodging reservation
- Lodging and amenities
- Contracting of services
- Requesting, contracting, modifying, or cancellation of reservation
- Sharing comments or suggestions regarding service
- Market studies
- Development of internal statistics and occupation and service reports
- Collecting debit or credit card information used to pay for lodging or any additional service
- Commercial research
For the purposes described in this Privacy Notice, we will use the following personal data:
- Federal Taxpayer Registry (RFC)
- Sole Population Registry Code (CURP)
- Place of Birth
- Date of Birth
- Home phone
- Cell phone
- Blood type
- Work address
- Institutional e-mail address
- Work references
- Information generated during recruitment, selection, and hiring processes
- Work training
- Educational background
- Professional license
- Entries to country
- Migratory status
- Tax information
- Number of credit cards
- Retirement funds
- Sports you play
- Vehicle information
- Identification information
- Contact information
- Work information
- Academic information
- Migratory information
- Estate and/or financial information
You have the right to know what personal data we have of yours, for what purposes, and conditions of usage for such (Access). Furthermore, it is your right to request correction of your personal information if it is out of date, inexact, or incomplete (Correct); that we remove it from our registry and data base if you deem it is not being used adequately (Cancel); as well as object to the use of your personal data for the specified purposes (Objection). These are known as ARCO rights.
To exercise any ARCO right, you must present the respective request as follows:
Mediante correo electrónico y teléfono del encargado de aVia email and telephone to the person in charge of the privacy notice.
To learn more about the procedure and requirements to exercise ARCO rights, we are at your disposal via the following method: Through contact with the person in charge of the privacy notice.
The contact information for the person or department regarding personal data, in charge of addressing requests regarding ARCO rights is as follows:
a) Name of person or department regarding personal data: Nayelly Sariah Orozco Blanco
b) Address: Paseo Balboa #100, Playa Arenos Bella Vista neighborhood, in the city of Puerto Peñasco, municipality or delegation of Puerto Peñasco, Zip Code 83550, in the state of Sonora, Mexico.
c) Email: email@example.com
d) Telephone: 638 383 6500 Other contact data: 638 380 5005
You may revoke your consent regarding use of your personal data. You may revoke consent that, as appropriate, you may have granted for handling of your personal data. Nevertheless, it is important to consider we cannot always address your request or immediately end such use, as it is possible we are legally obligated to continue to handle your personal data. Furthermore, you must consider that for certain purposes, revoking your consent shall imply we will not be able to continue providing the service you requested from us, or may conclude the relationship with us.
To revoke your consent, you must present your request as follows:
Through the contact person in charge of the privacy notice.
To learn about the procedure and requirements to revoke consent, we are at your service via the following method:
- Through the contact person in charge of the privacy notice
We provide the following method so you may limit the use and dissemination of your personal information.
- As pursuant to applicable law
To make reservations, payments, and to send out promotions.
The personal data we obtain from these forms of tracking technologies are as follows:
- Preferred language of user
- Region where the user is located
- User’s browser type
- User’s type of operational system
- Date and time of beginning and end of user’s session
- Web pages visited by user
- Searches done by user
- Publicity reviewed by user. Lists and consumer habits on shopping pages
- Email and telephone number of contact
To learn how to disable these technologies, consult the following:
- Via the website: https://playabonitaresort.com
This Privacy Notice may be modified, changed, or updated due to new legal requirements, our own needs given the products or services we offer, our privacy practices, changes in our business model, or other causes.
We commit to keeping you informed as to changes that may occur to this Privacy Notice, via: email and our website.
The procedure for notifications concerning changes or updates to this Privacy Notice is as follows:
Through sending out of email and announcement of change to the Privacy Notice on the web site.
- Your consent to process your personal data. I give my consent that my personal data be handled pursuant to the terms and conditions presented in this Privacy Notice.